Below I have compiled some of my top favorite travel tips for anyone who will be flying. You have to find ways to survive all that time at the airport and today I share them with you.
1. Pack less: The trick about traveling is you need to let go of most of your comforts. Jump out of your comfort zone and wing it. It’s better to travel with less, you will have less to carry around, but feel free to carry a lot of unnecessary things… you will only end up giving them away to someone who probably needs them a lot more than you do.
2. Go vegetarian: should you be flying somewhere, the quickest way o get your food on a flight is by ordering vegetarian. They will always bring it to you before they serve everyone else.
4. The best time to book your flight tickets is on a Tuesday at 3pm, six weeks before your travels is when flight tickets are the absolute cheapest. Always book your departure date for a Tuesday or Wednesday as those days are always cheaper.
5. Get your luggage labeled fragile: People will always take better care of your luggage when labeled fragile. One less thing to worry about if you have seen how you luggage is handled behind the scenes after checking in – I have.
6. Weigh your luggage before heading to the airport to avoid the headache of being told that your luggage weighs too much (My dad taught me this and the man has not a single traveler bone in him).